This is your opportunity to own a share of a contemporary
log cabin in the spectacular Wisconsin northwoods!
Pinestone Crossing is a unique property development that allows families to own a share of a beautiful log home on a lake in the Wisconsin Northwoods.
Many people have always dreamed of having their own retreat or second home in a Northwoods environment. The ability to look out your window and see deer or being able to explore the outdoors is something everyone should experience. Unfortunately the cost of owning a second home can not be justified when it is used only a few weeks a year. Pinestone Crossing is the answer!
When you purchase a share of a tastefully decorated log home cottage at Pinestone Crossing you get access to the cottage five weeks a year. This way you pay for only the time you use it and enjoy the benefits of ownership such as increased equity, control over the property and the satisfaction of knowing this is yours. In addition, you arrive to a freshly cleaned cottage with all the comforts you would expect so all you have to do is unload the car and relax! Learn more about ownership.
Invest in your dreams and start to create special memories and traditions that will last a life time.
- 26 acres
- 700 + feet of lake frontage
- Excellent Fishing Lake
- Sand Swimming Beach
- Campfire area
- Boat House
- Swimming Dock
- Storage area
- Extensive woodlands for hikes
- Each log home has three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining area.
- Materials supplied by Golden Eagle Log Homes and constructed
by Coffen Construction
- Full Log Interior on the main floor
- Wood/Tile flooring throughout the main floor
- TV/DVD/Satellite/Broadband Internet
- Tasteful Northwoods Décor throughout
- Two sets of Bunk Beds in one bedroom
- Private Storage Area for each share owner
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Seasonal Sun Room/Porch
- Gas BBQ
Commerce State Bank is offering mortgages for fractional shares at Pinestone Crossing.
Tom Hopp at